Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Audit? Tax?

New job is waiting for me
Start from next week, next month & next year
My intership done, time to start my career life
But today
One of my colleague ask me whether interest to join BDO?
The Top5 medium sized audit firm in M'sia
Is that too late to ask now? Since I accept the offer from the other audit firm?
Yayaya, BDO is definitely have good exposure
I wish I can give a try
But how to delay the time now so that I can go for the interview 1st at BDO
This is one of the problem..
Headache!!

My colleague is major in Tax
She has shared her experience about Tax thingy with me during lunch hour
I have no idea to whether wanna to join for audit job or tax work now
Headache!!

I hate to make decision
I donno which area is the right way for me to expose
Some1 please help meeeeeee =(
SUFFER ><
Hope everything will be ok
Settle down ASAP please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment